ClearView Yoke Mounting System
The ClearView Mount allows you to set the perfect sight line to an iPad and the aircraft’s panel. It is compatible with most piston singles and twins and has been tested in variety of Cessna, Piper, Mooney, and Rockwell models.
* Securely holds any size iPad using the provided L clips
* Allows use of folios or cases while in the mount
* Mounts on the yoke of virtually all piston aircraft using supplied components
* Allows adjustment of the iPad to optimize your sight line to the panel and iPad.
* Degrees of freedom include tilt fore/aft and left right, rotate 360 degrees, adjust height, and adjust lateral position left/right.
The mount is delivered completely assembled and can be installed in less than a minute. Three spacers are supplied to allow the height of the main bracket to clear the yoke pad of various aircraft. The yoke clamp is machined from aircraft grade aluminum and will accommodate up to a 1.6” diameter yoke tube.
The height adjustment is used to place the iPad in the optimum position for viewing the panel and the iPad’s screen. In addition, the iPad can be rotated 180 degrees to temporarily set it higher during cruise flight when full access to the panel may not be needed. A quick 180 degree flip restores the normal sight line.
The iPad is placed into the holder by positioning the bottom of the iPad into the lower L brackets and pressing down to extend the spring loaded mechanism. Then rotate the tablet beneath the upper L brackets. Removal is equally simple and quick.